Come Join our Alternative Workforce
We are an “Alternative Workforce”. We refer to our team as fractional workers, alternative workers or even Synergists. We are talented and experienced professionals working in multiple companies and industries. We pride ourselves on how we adapt to differnt company cultures. We train our team members to strive for continuous improvement and be great at multi-tasking to meet the expectations of each company we work with. We know that our company’s success is based on our performance with our partner companies.
Are you looking for:
Exposure to multiple industries and companies?
Better life work balance?
Exposure to multiple software systems and platforms?
If you answered YES to any of the above, APPLY NOW
At ThinkSynergy we thrive as a team and have fun at the same time. We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to drive results and enhance our company culture.
This position reports directly to the Controller and CFO of the company. You will be a key accounting team member, providing valuable accounting and financial information that will be used to make business decisions that directly impact the company’s bottom line.
- Coordinate year-end and month-end accounting close activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Establish and manage accounting process, manage internal and external accounting staff to ensure accurate and timely month-end accounting.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Ensure transactions are compliant with GAAP & company policies.
- Work closely with clients and ThinkSynergy management to understand client performance expectations, goals, and objectives.
- Month End Close
- Fixed Asset Schedules
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- 2-3 yrs. of exp. as a Staff Accountant, preferably manufacturing exp.
- Knowledge of GAAP methods and theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead team meetings with c-suite of a variety of companies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong system skills with ability extract data out of database for reporting purposes.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens.
- QuickBooks accounting system preferred.
This position requires a self-starter who is results driven. The primary responsibility of this position is to establish and control strong cost accounting systems and ensure accurate and timely month-end accounting. Assist in managing budgets, ensure that costs are allocated according to established procedures; design, develop and implement enhancements to current policies and procedures; coordinate and support month, quarter, and year-end financial close activities in an accurate and timely manner. Ensure transactions are compliant with GAAP and company policies. Work closely with our clients to understand their expectations and make recommendations on areas of financial improvement and concern, managing internal controls, and analytically reviewing operational costs. Hybrid work environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Must have 2-5 years of related experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- GAAP knowledge preferred
- Experience with inventory and cost accounting preferred
- QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Enterprise experience preferred
- Experience in manufacturing and non-profit preferred
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Marketing Research & Sales Support Intern
This position reports directly to the Director of Business Development and the CEO. You will be a key team member, providing valuable marketing and sales that will be used to make business decisions that directly impact the company’s bottom line. This company provides exciting long-term career progression opportunities.
Marketing & Sales Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile qualified lists of prospective target clients in a CRM for use as sales leads based on market research. Tracks communication with new prospective customers in CRM.
- Assist in developing marketing materials and content for ThinkSynergy.
- Define and execute integrated email, web, social, and advertising campaigns directly for ThinkSynergy.
- Create targeted new customer campaigns to increase lead capture and drive sales productivity.
- Define and identify Centers of Influence. Create campaigns to effectively reach those centers and educate them about ThinkSynergy and our referral program.
- Assist in ThinkSynergy’s SEO campaign strategy and implementation.
Supply Chain Analyst Intern
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and improving the performance of the Supply Chain by analyzing the end-to-end processes and participating in different supply chain projects as assigned. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior leaders in multiple companies across a variety of industries.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and on-going maintenance of supply chain databases, analysis tools, and reports to analyze end-to-end supply chain processes resulting in action-oriented programs delivering operational efficiencies
- Review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly supply chain performance metrics, identifying root cause for failure and introducing performance improvement opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency or usability of existing software tools.
- Review and ensure that the logistics process allows for product to travel from the vendor to the warehouse to the stores in the most time and cost-effective manner as possible.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on cross-functional teams and projects to support key business objectives.
- Leading and supporting all projects as assigned
- Maintain project documentation including schedules, progress reports, corrective actions and revised plans.
- Provide regular and periodic status updates for Project Stakeholders during the Period of Performance.
- Be capable of applying and leveraging project management skills and support tools to meet all customer, program, and project milestones.
- Inventory Management and forecasting.
- Support Purchasing, Logistics, Shipping, Planning and Master Data in daily business activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operation procedures (SOPs)
Required Qualifications/Level of Education:
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
Working towards an MBA or related Masters Degree