ThinkSynergy Hartford Kickstarter Challenge
Partner with us to achieve business success in Hartford, CT.
With ThinkSynergy's Hartford Kickstarter Challenge we want to bring creative projects to life, see your business succeed, and have an impact on the city of Hartford.
ThinkSynergy is an Alternative Workforce made up of talented and experienced CFOs, Financial Analysts, Controllers, Staff Accountants, and Payroll Administrators working on multiple companies and industries.
We are a business accelerator. For over 6 years, we have helped companies grow, become more profitable, and reach their goals by rolling up our sleeves and partnering with the businesses we work with.
Our Kickstarter Support includes:
1.) FREE Retail Space for one year starting in 2024 in the Cast Iron Building at 241 Asylum St. Hartford CT.
Newly renovated 1360 sq/ft street level prime retail space in the Central Business District. Great natural light featuring a granite checkout countertop bar. 1500 sq ft storage available. Great location directly across from the XL Center, two blocks from Bushnell Park, near the Goodwin Hotel, and one block from TheaterWorks. Estimated pedestrian count: 100-300 a day.
The Cast Iron building is an inspiring and functional combination of classic 18th century architecture and modern design. A seven story, 25,000 sq. ft. historic venue that boasts one of the most popular delis in the city. The Cast Iron Building is within walking distance of several restaurants, gyms, and Union station.
2.) FREE Bookkeeping Services for one year
We will be your back-office accounting support. This includes setting you up on QuickBooks Desktop or reviewing your existing accounting system, reconciliations, and month end close.
According to Rate.com, the population of Hartford is 124,390 and the median age is 30.9. Among Hartford residents, there is a homeowner occupancy rate of 95.7% and a rental occupancy rate of 908% from a total of 53,696 units
The goal of Kickstarter Challenge is to offer a product and/or service to fill the needs of the growing/expanding Hartford residents. Some ideas are:
- Grocer providing high quality products and service including prepared meals (think Highland Park Market or Trader’s Joe)
- Pet supply store including washing stations, obedience training, etc
- Hardware/home improvement store including “how-to” demos and lessons.
- Game store with tables to rent for play/learning including food/beverage service.
- Cooking/Mixology classes including products for sale.
ThinkSynergy will evaluate proposals based on the following criteria:
- Previous experience/past performance history.
- Samples and/or case studies from previous projects.
- Projected costs.
- Experience and technical expertise.
- A business with at least one year of revenue and can show a means of capital and experienced management.
- Responsiveness and answers to questions provided in the business plan form submitted by 12/31/23.
ThinkSynergy Hartford Kickstarter Challenge Details:
Businesses must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered:
- Only businesses who meet all 6 metrics in the evaluation section should submit a proposal.
- Proposals must be sent in by 12/30/23. Businesses who are interested in submitting a proposal should inform Janet Deneen at janet@thinksynergy no later than 12/20/23
- Include samples and references with your proposal.
- Proposals should not be more than 6 pages. Failure to comply with this guideline will result in an automatic rejection.
Out of Scope
All activities not listed in ThinkSynergy’s Project Overview section are considered out of scope.
For questions, concerns or submittals contact: Janet Deneen firstname.lastname@example.org